Improved environment sound v1.1
Changelog for version 1.1:
-mod updated to be fully compatible with the latest ATS version 1.4;
-updated some critical definition files, changed mod structure;
-HQ (350kbps, 44100hz) stereo sounds brought back;
-Removed custom look of the roads during rain.
- Mod adds more approx. 250 high quality sounds and new menu music for ATS;
- New realistic sounds for ai cars and new ai car horn sounds, taken from real cars;
- New HQ sounds for truck windshield wipers;
- More realistic and more detailed refueling and trailer coupling sounds;
- New HQ rain, interior rain and thunder sounds;
- New HD rain blobs textures and improved general look of rain on windshield;
- Realistic train sounds, including sound of railroad crossing semaphores;
- New yawn sounds for men/women driver;
- New garage interior and garage gates sound;
- Lots of new environment sounds for forest and city;
- Reworked ambience sounds for all companies;
- Added many new and changed old sounds for different game objects (movers);
- New photo mode camera sound.
Attention!!! Mod is tested with ATS ver. 1.4.x. Not tested with previous versions!
1. Extract scs file from downloaded archive to mod dir of ATS;
2. Enable this mod in mod manager;
Important!!! To hear all new music, you should add -force_mods argument.
You can do it by creating shortcut to the game executable and adding -force_mods in the "target" field. Or go to Steam game library, right click on properties of ATS, then select "Set launch options" and add -force_mods in the empty field.
Pay attention, that adding -force_mods argument will load all mods from Mods folder and disable mod load order in mod-manager!!!