International LoneStar Reworked v1.0 1.37
This mod aims to add stock parts from the current gen LoneStar, so unlike evh5150vanhalen's mod, nothing flashy is added (not yet at least).
Changelog for V1.0
- 73" High Rise Sleeper with interior and cabin deflector.
- 56" Low Rise Sleeper with interior (might be rough in places, I did not find very good pictures of the roof and it was also one of the first things I made).
- Cabin deflector for Day Cab (UV mapping is a bit rough for now).
- Cummins badge added.
- Chassis equipment on short chassis improved (shorter steps, moved air tanks and DEF tank).
- DEF tank is modelled and cover is optional and its size varies based on fuel tank size.
- Rear end of chassis is bent.
- New 2017 X15 Efficiency and Performance engines (many engines' torque curves are approximations due to lack of information on them, but they are all different and should produce accurate horsepower thanks to Wilson212's tool).
- New Eaton Roadranger, Advantage Manual, Advantage Automatic, Endurant and Ultrashift PLUS transmissions.
- Old engines and transmissions "removed" (READ WARNING).
- Many interior material colors reworked.
- Gear stick (with different medallions and splitter colors) with clutch pedal or gear column based on transmission, also the dash computer does not have the gear mode on the screen for manual.
- Gear column retarder animation is replaced with engine brake animation (as I understand, these trucks don't come with a retarder).
- Different button configurations (and new buttons) based on cabin (Day Cab/Sleeper), transmission (Manual/Automatic) and trim (Classic/Diamond), 8 in total.
- Many smaller interior details (and fixes):
> New GPS model
> On Diamond Black Cherry interior, 3rd spare button is replaced with USB and charging port
> Back panel is different on each trim and detail added
> Lights on top of sleeper interiors and more round plastic things around each cab interior
> Groove around trailer brake stick added (its absence has always bugged me [:P] )
> Stickers and details the bottom of the seat
- Changed color options to match those found on International configurator.
- Side deflectors are a separate accessory.
- The part under the Side Flares bar is black and present on sleepers.
- More exhaust options on Day Cab and short variants for all cabs.
- Double radiants can be added on top of cabin deflectors.
- Auxiliary Power Unit option.
- New dealer and quick jobs configurations.