Interstate 10 v1.0
1. LOUISIANA RACEWAY: Test out your modded truck on the oval track, drag race it on the strip, try the “Death Jump on the rally track, or take that “Pete” OFFROAD on the offroad track which surrounds the raceway. 64 mph is the best speed for negotiating the jump, but if you fail to make it, the wrecker can take you to “Spark Plug’s” repair shop located onsite at the track. The sounds of the trucks racing is an experience by itself as well as the swamp sounds on the offroad track. Louisiana Raceway is located off of Interstate 10 between New Orleans, LA & Houston TX. My custom billboards will guide you to the Central Valero Mega Truck stop where the entrance to the raceway is located.
2. VALERO SUPER STOPS: There are now 3 spacious Valero Super Truck stops! Valero East, Valero Central(LA Raceway), & Valero West. Valero west is located in the newly added city of Van Horn Texas. The entrance to the raceway is at the central Valero Super stop & Valero East is just west of Tallahassee, FL. All three are on Interstate 10. You can easily fill up your truck in one of the 20 fuel lanes with ECO Diesel, get some sleep in a 50 truck parking area, & get your rig repaired in Spark Plugs drive-thru repair shop. It's always tough to get the truck repaired at a repair shop while hauling cargo. You always have to uncouple the trailer somewhere before you can wiggle into those small repair shops(even dealerships are a pain).....Well, Spark plug's repair shacks are located at all 3 Super stops & is accessed easily with your trailer hooked up for repairs on your rig....It's basically drive-thru repair. If your hauling a hot load to Miami & need a shortcut, the central (Louisiana Raceway) location has an underground tunnel which ends in Miami, FL.
3. CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN: Cheyenne Mountain AFB (CMAFB) is located just south of Denver, CO. The functioning terminal is almost 500ft below the mountain and security is tight. CMAFB jobs show up in your “jobs listings” so don’t be afraid to haul that TOP SECRET load of baby clothes to the mountain. CMAFB has a functioning stargate! It can transport your truck to: Philadelphia, PA, Valero west Superstop in Van Horn, TX, Miami, FL, Seattle, WA, Salt Lake City, & finally the Louisiana Raceway. Oneill might even be there to show you the STARGATE….lol
4. I have added better scenery to my hometown of New Orleans, LA which better reflects the culture. I added a small custom garage complete with overhanging oaks and trucks parked in the yard. Bourbon Street French Quarter is a must for anyone visiting Nawlins’. The Crescent city connection bridge has been redone completely to reflect the actual bridge.
5. The Biloxi/Gulfport beach was an early project and includes nice beach scenery to interstate 10 towards Tallahassee, FL.
6. Instead of just adding more boring/ featureless interstates to the map, I’ve improved on the existing roads by adding content. So far I have added scenery to interstate 10 from El Paso, TX all the way to Tallahassee, Fl. These are complete with my custom billboards which break up the monotony of the endless interstate.