Kenworth W900L Big Bob Edition v3.1
added color to Detroit engines
bezel headlight as an accessory.
wires for antennas and mirrors on the mirrors rods.
the geometry of the bars from the interior now corresponds to the external model.
real nameplate studio sleeper
Sleeper window with a window, as an accessory
Duplicated the default bumper, adding anti-fog lights.
various fixes and improvements
completion and correction of the default SCS model.
--As a result of 3 types of cab: default (Aerocab Sleeper 72 inches),
with a window (Aerocab Sleeper 72 inches) and an enlarged factory (Studio Sleeper 86 inches).
- the default day of the cabin, and the frames for them, removed.
- 3 types of sleeping bags in the interior, corresponding to the cabins.
* - Interiors in external models on HD internal are replaced.
- The geometry of the opening of the windshield was changed, it was brought into correspondence with the external model,
The fixing point of the visor also corresponds to the external model.
The frontal stands are more vertical, correspond to the external model
* - 3 frames (265 inches), 3 frames (275 inches), 1 frame (285 inches), 1 frame (295 inches), 1 frame (305 inches).
* - the front wheel track is reduced, in accordance with the real one.
* - steps, toolbox, auxualy power (odd_fellow), added to the accessory section
** - 4 completely new bumpers (20 inches) with the ability to install driver plate.
* - Added 3 C-bi stations to the interior, reconfigured the materials.station with a separate slot.
- I added 3 shift levers to the saloon,
one stock and the second long, with the possibility of tuning.
* - Reconfigured almost all materials and textures on the truck and in the interior.
--It is now visible the antenna on the bars of the mirrors.
- Nailed the grille of the hood in accordance with the real geometry (on default it is vertical).
- Made a brighter red nameplate on the hood.
- I reduced by 10 percent the size of the mirrors on the hood.
- The suspension made it softer on all the frames, now it's nice to ride more swinging, the default is quite oak.
- Perenastroil camera in the cabin, fov 67 and other parameters of turning the head.
--It increased the range of the camera point setting, it was not possible to install the camera by the default on the torpedo.
* - Replaced the default model of the radio, on the model from odd_fellow, set up the materials. radio by a separate slot.
- I reprogrammed the glow of the instruments.
* - In the salons Exclusive and Smoke the lights of the devices are blue and computer by PIVA.
** - In standard salon, yellow and stock computer
** - Added anchor points for accessory from the SISL package (my version of the pack goes along with this mod)
* - The motor is now painted by itself when choosing the engine itself.
- Made the headlights material separate from the glass of the cabin.
- Adjusted the reflection of the glass in the cabin and on the exterior model.
* - a plate on the bumper where you can write text.
* - moved the flags of the oversized bumper.
* - the ends of the bonnet wings are more rounded than the default.
** - add 7 variant grill hood
** - add 5 sunshield visors
** - Kriechbaum sound & engines adapted
** - exhaust smoke.
** - the light in the salon, is turned on by the button "Щ"
**--and much more...
* - Many installed parts are tied to certain details and will not be active on others.
Link 1 Truck
Link 2: SiSL's Pack_Compatible
Link 3: Sound for w900 Big_Bob edition 3.0 Kriechbaum