Peterbilt 281-351 mTG 2.0 1.6.x - 126.96.36.199s
- Fully autonomous
- Buying in the motor show Peterbilt
- 2 cab variants (with and without sleep)
- Original interior (with and without sleep)
- 8 variants of the chassis
- loads of "mannequins" for a tandem chassis
- total more than 100 elements of external adjustment
- 17 skins (full template for self-tightening the skin)
- 9 upholstery options
- 9 options for inserts on the dashboard and doors
- 12 upholstery options
- 7 variants of floor coverings
- 3 different steering systems
- 14 engines with sound binding
- 8 reducers
- Running inner chamber
- DLC support
- More choice of tuning
- There is a template for skins
List of changes in version 2.0
- three dump trucks for the chassis "tandem".
- Various variations of bifurcations for bumpers and front wings.
- Various rear additional mudguards.
- Two variants of headlights (some with additional adjustment).
- two deflectors on the wings.
- Various options for the shape of the caps for wings and tanks.
- New logo on the grille and side panels.
- A new version of additional mirrors on the hood.
- chrome casting with lanterns on the cabs.
- Two new variants of the stage (tank with steps in color cabins and chrome plated).
- Three protection options and a tool box behind the cab.
- Bumper with the ability to suspend animated circuits.
- Salon with an animated figure of the skeleton.
- DLC in the cabin of the truck.
- Forest trailer with various cargoes.
- trailer trailer type 4 color options and various products.
- Resin with three trailers with different bodies and axles
- (3 axle trailer, average lifting axis).
- Update the registration and correct known errors.
- The second version of the track for work in the company.
- The steering wheel is enlarged, shifted down, control of turn signals.
P / S
1. Archive the "dashboard_color" to replace the color of the lighting devices. to
Replace the color file "Dashboard_color.sui" from the archive "dashboard_color"
For archiving "ETS_Peterbilt_281-351_mTG_2.0_Part1" On the road -
"Def / vehicle / truck / peter281 / interior" to the "interior" folder with
Option "no compression".
The authors of the mod mo3Del Truck Game (mTG):
- JAWA (Maxim Saprykin): 3D model.
- Stas556: Conversion to the game, animation.
- Kriechbaum: Sounds.
- Mikhail Iontsev: Registration of a pack of trailers.