Real Company Box Trailers v2.4
– Replaces the default box trailer skins
– 69 realistic, extensively researched trucking company liveries (+4 plain/fictional)
– Includes small details such as warning decals, trailer numbers, and manufacturer decals
– Upscaled textures (to 2048×2048) with aspect ratio corrections for higher detail and no texture stretching
– Adds additional cargo to the appropriate trailers and all the trailers to AI traffic.
– Compatible with ATS 1.6 including Advanced Trailer Coupling
New in Update V2.4
-ATS 1.6 compatibility
-Updated UPS to UPS Freight (28′ Dry Van)
-Added car parts, electronic components, colors, gypsum, sawdust panels, and silica cargo to 28′ dry van
-Added Chemso, Coastline, Plaster, and Voltison companies to 28′ dry van
-Added XPO Logistics
-Added Central Freight Lines
-Added ABF Freight
-Added R+L Carriers
-Added dynamite, fireworks, nitrocellulose, and potassium cargo to 53′ dry van
-Added 53′ dry van ADR/Hazmat variants
-Added AAT Carriers
-Added Tri State Motor Transit
-Added JB Hunt DCS
============== Issues ==============
1. Due to the new paint job system introduced in ATS 1.4, the rear of the 20/53 ft. Dry Van and 40/53 ft. Reefer 3000R trailers use the same texture.
2. Due to the mapping of the 53 ft. Reefer 3000R trailer, the decal placements may not be exactly the same as the real trailer.
3. Several plain skins are included and may later be replaced with other companies.
============== Installation ==============
1. Delete any previous version of this mod.
2. Copy the “Real_Company_Box_Trailers_andrei383.scs” file into your American Truck Simulator mod folder.
3. Activate the mod in the ATS mod manager.
4. Increase the priority of the mod so that it has higher priority than other trailer mods.