Realistic Graphics Mod v2.1.2 1.31.x
2.1.2 update released. Changes;
- Fixed the problem that the chrome parts appearing gray/dimmed.
- Added several new skybox textures.
- Added realistic terrain textures.
- Added realistic water textures.
- Added a bit bloom effect for only nights.
- Added support for Mario Map.
- Improved sun color/brightness.
- Improved all road textures.
- Improved raindrop effects.
- Optimized graphical colours.
- Removed unused files.
- Minor bug fixes.
This mod improves ATS graphics for better realism.
- First and top rated graphics mod in ATS Workshop.
- 72 Realistic skybox textures in 4K quality
- Realistic shadows of the clouds
- Realistic in-game coloring
- Realistic light flares & reflection effects
- Realistic road textures in 2K quality
- Realistic terrain textures
- Realistic rain & thunder sounds
- Realistic raindrop effects
- Realistic water textures
- Improved climates
*This mod increases frame rate.(Confirmed by many users.)
*Some skybox textures was made by SGate.
Tips for users
Tip 1: For more vibrant in-game colours, turn on the "Color Correction" option in the graphic settings.
Tip 2: To disable in-game bloom effect, turn off the "High Dynamic Range" option in the graphic settings.
Tip 3: For high quality skybox and road textures, set "Texture quality: High" in the graphic settings.
Required Game Version