Tremcar 3A Sanitary v1.4 1.38.x
- Fixed blank specular map on lights
- Added 44 ft/6500 gal model
- Added standard rear bumper model
- Cargo definitions now use .sui extension, following SCS' lead
- Added light panel accessory for suspension bogey
- Localization update
- Trailer now uses SCS 'foodtank' body type
- Separated markers, mudflap and r_bumper accessories
- Added f_body, bogeypnl (future), and livery (future) accessory locators.
- Separated body model; added polished body option (end caps are prebuffed to match shell instead of standard #4 finish)
- Added two new cargoes: Cod Liver Oil, and Molasses
- 1.35 model format
- New custom cargoes (canola oil, hfcs, maple syrup, peanut oil)
- DOT tape now uses retroreflective effect
This is a thorough rework of Corby's Tremcar food grade tanker with a drastically lower poly count, tweaked proportions, and some texture/material work that I'm fairly happy with. It uses the base game milk cargo, supports advanced coupling and has animated landing gear — all that good stuff.