Volvo VNL 670 v1.4 by Aradeth (Only for ATS 1.2)
This mod is only for ATS 1.2
***Important: If you're using old versions of that truck,
Remove highpipes, vimpel(curtain, flags) and 6 slots options for back of the chassis in the truck workshop.
Then activate that new version of the truck mod in the mod manager.
(If you forget to do that, it's harmless but you'll see some errors in the log.)
Or sell your old truck before update to v1.4
v1.4 (April 5)
- Added new 8x4, 8x6 and 6x4 long chassis.
- Added new low front bumpers with 3 material options.
- Added 3 more material variations to heavy-duty bumper, fixed shadow.
- Added new small quarter fenders with 4 material options.
- Added 2 more black tint options for the headlight glass.
- Added 3 more tint options for the windshield and side windows.
- Added hubs and hub covers with Volvo logo.
- Added 2 new type of wide cab aerokit/back spoiler with 3 material options.
- Added material options for the front grill frame.
- Added material options for VNL bonnet mirrors.(Plastic, chrome, paint)
- Added a selectable color version of custom skin.
- Added 3 new window decals.
- Added new highpipes. Removed some of the old ones, reworked all of the remaining.
- Added side windows deflectors(Thanks to ohaha.)
- Curtains(vimpel) removed, flags reworked.
- Half sideskirts reworked, fixed shadows.
- Added visible tanks to other sideskirts, fixed shadows.
- The dashboard computer screen reworked by Piva(Thank you.)
- Headlights and foglights reworked.(Thank you ohaha for the projector.)
- Fixed tire clipping, weird shadow, color mismatch(?) on double fenders.
- Fixed front licence plate rotation.
- Fixed color mismatch on the mudflap hangers and door handles.
- Fixed wrong position of some slots on roofgrills.
- Fixed position of the interior and roof camera.
- File size of the mod reduced by 50%.
- Whole chassis model replaced with a reworked vanilla chassis.
(That means polygon count of the truck reduced by 40% again, it also means more FPS.)
- Fuel tank size reduced to 1135 liters(300 gallons).
- Template reworked and added a PSD file which includes all the parts layer by layer.
Have fun mates :)
Aradeth, Kriechbaum, ohaha, Martinezio, Piva, Ventyres, ZilpZalp, Nordisch, cZak, Samson, Scania124L, loogie, kamaz, Snekko, TruckManiac, Malcom37, Peerke 145, vovangt4 ,AU44, None, Nado, Big Bob, AlexeyP, SCS