Traf.Realista v2.1 Conductores Impertinentes para 1.24.x
Changing the speed of all vehicles the game and added more. different rates for everyone. Behavior modification AI, overtaking longer, more space between vehicles. etc. etc....
Changes from the previous version 2.0:
- Added some sounds pack Sound fixes.
- Modified the AI speakers when you lock step, and changed the time it takes to play it. (LEADS impertinent). : D
- Modified the AI traffic. Now less traffic is generated, and lets you add more traffic mods without generating lag.
- Augmented all speed limits of all vehicles in the game.
- Added and upgraded all speed limits jazzycat vehicle. (Ai_traffic_pack_by_Jazzycat_v3.7.1).
- Added and upgraded all speed limits jazzycat vehicle. (Russian_traffic_pack_by_Jazzycat_v1.6.1_def_for_non-russian_maps).
- Added and upgraded all speed limits jazzycat vehicle. brazilian_traffic_pack_by_Jazzycat_v1.3.2_base.
- Now you can add the normal traffic jazzycat, Russian and Brazilian traffic, since all vehicles are included in the mod and changed their speeds.
- Integrated speeds of 474 cars, including originals and 3 packs of jazzycat.
Note: It does not mean you have included 474 cars, but if you combine those 3 pack, or some of them in question, and have the mod with modified speed "increased".
- The issue is that I personally do not seem that all vehicles comply with the rules. There is always some crazy, you can paste a sanded, here in Spain, in France, in Dublin or wherever. Therefore, there are modifications for Porsche Cayenne car type, Jaguar, Porsche 911 or Lamborghini Diablo and others, it is likely you stick one pass more than 220 per hour. Do you always go well ?. No, but as in real life to happen, it can happen. I tried to liken it as much as possible.
- The mod includes undamaged, if you do not want to open the mod with winrar and within the def folder, find the "damage_data.sii" file and delete it.