Improved Maneuverability 1.27.x
This is NOT a full physics mod, it's a minor mod or a sub-mod that addresses only the maneuverability issue of 8x4, 6x4 and 6x2, nothing else.
It is ideal for people who love the vanilla physics as it is, and don't want to use a full physics mod.
- Greatly improves maneuverability of 8x4. It does NOT touch the steering. It directly deals with the chassis. But the result is a lot smoother steering of the front wheels.
- Improves maneuverability of 6x4 and 6x2.
- No changes to other parts of the physics, such as the suspension, the seat, they remain untouched.
- This effect will NOT show on the "Heavy weight warning" screen. But you will feel the change when you drive.
- Please give this mod TOP priority in the mod manager.
- Game patch 1.27.x.x
- Saved games
- All SCS original trucks (non-modded)
- All offcial DLCs
NOT compatible with
- Any other physics mod that changes the chassis files.
- Any modded truck that changes the chassis files.
NOTE FOR CURRENT USERS OF MY PHYSICS MODs:
- This feature is already included in my Physics 3.x and 4.x mods.
- This mod is NOT included in and NOT compatible with my Physics 2.x and 14 Tons mods.
MOMO & YUNA