Kacper’s Engine Pack v3.22
This pack adds a load of new standalone engines, sounds and some transmissions to the game.
It is compatible with both ETS and ATS, they are both in one file so you can put the files into both games !
It is currently compatible with the latest version of the game (V1.31)
Changes in V3.22:
- 1.31 Compatible
- Added and Modified Engines
- Updated Textures and PMD Files
- Cleaned Up Mod for New Updates
*Big update coming soon*
What’s in the pack:
- Over 100+ standalone engines
- Badges are compatible on standard trucks aswell as community trucks (Modded Trucks)
- Sound are compatible – Stock and Custom
- A small amount of paintjobs for standard trucks
- A small amount of Realistic Gearboxes
- Custom Engine Icons (Replaces Standard)
- To make the mod function properly you will have to give it a higher priority over truck mods, this way the trucks will not overwrite the mod’s files.
- Sound mods have to be placed above the “engine pack”, some sounds will not work due to the configuration in this mod’s files.
- Custom badges or any customisation options can be placed below this mod because it would most likely not compatible with this mod at the first place.
In conclusion, the mod needs to get a high priority for it to work.
Kacperth Workshop, Zeeuk1, Rupert Smith, Kriechbaum, EVR, 50Keda, SCS Software