Estonia-Russia border improvements v1.0
I'm happy to tell that the mod of Estonian-Russian border improvements is done to the point I can release the first BETA.
Some months ago I have started the rebuilding of Estonian-Russian border near the Narva when I found that the current state of this area was way too old and unrealistic in PM version. I have been forced myself on creating a more-harder-to-cross border and giving that area it's uniqe feeling. Because I never have been there, and Russian border area don't have any Google SV images available I had to go through dozens of content to recreate that are as rmuch as realistic as possible, even if some of the places are much more a fantasy.
1. Narva got a small rebuilt. I din't liked that PM Narva looked way too modern, more a like a new city from Finland rather than in the East of Estonia. Since I could not access SV the last time the city area past the river is more a fantasy land, but I still tried to make it more realistic.
2. Added Narva 1 crossing point which was still under construction on PM version, but you still have to use the old one.
3. Border crossing is much more complicated and slower now.
4. Many realistic or more-less signs have been added.
5. River promenade has been added to the both Narva and Ivangorod.
6. The whole town of Ivangorod was rebuilt according to aerial image, drone footage, real life photos and YT videos.
7. Many landmarks have been added, atought to see some of them you need to use the free camera.
8. Some cosmetic changes around the city of Saint-Petersburg.
BONUS for realistic Russian highways version only: Many misspelt signs have been corrected, missing poles have been added, some other bug fixes around the city of Saint-Petersburg.
Working on 1.32 with ProMods 2.31
Working on 1.31 with ProMods 2.30