Brazil Map v3.1
New in this version: (Changes Hundreds made in other versions continue)
- Creation of Linking Road and saw Rio to Teresopolis.
- Creation of the Serra de Petrópolis.
- Reshaping the entire BR-381 between São Paulo and Belo Horizonte (now fully duplicated).
- Reshaping all the Via Dutra (Rio - São Paulo), now fully duplicated and with direct access (not out of a road to get into another).
- Remodeling of the Rio-Bahia (Do Rio BR-116 until Feira de Santana), now fully in single lane.
- Created the trunking of Queenship of BR-262 with the Rio-Bahia, it was much like the real trunking.
- Remodeling of the entire BR-040 between Rio and Belo Horizonte (now dual carriageway without center partition and no shoulder in Outside judge stretch of BH, as in
- Added some earth roads in the Amazon region.
- Added 80 more cities to the map, that's right 80 cities (all representing, in the future the idea is to transform them into functional).
- Added the only two Brazilian Capital missing (Boa Vista and Macapá).
- Built road between Manaus and Boa Vista (through Caracaraí).
- Built road (Bridge and Dam on the Amazon River), linking Bethlehem to Macapa.
- Added fixed models of buses on the main road and some fuel stations (by Erisson and Countach).
- Refurbished accesses the cities of Belo Horizonte, Tres Hearts and São Paulo, to increase the distance and makes it more into reality.
- Created the Sierra de Igarapé.
- Built Serra da Cantareira.
- Built BR-153 (Belém-Brasilia highway), linking Brasilia to Palmas, with many ups and downs as in real life.
- Added several informational signs on the roads.
- Traffic of Brazilian vehicles (by jazzycat), 3 models of bus, Kombi, Goal, Uno, Palio, Fox, Charger, Opal, Beetle and many others
- Created the ring road of Belo Horizonte.
- Changed the cycle day / night to the reality of Brazil, now gets dark at 18:00 and begins to dawn 05:00, no nights
sunny as in the original map.
- Added the currency of Brazil "REAL" with conversion values updated to the current exchange rate.
- Added Bus Stop in Royalty-MG and two in BR-381 between BH and São Paulo
- Edited stretch between Belo Horizonte and Governador Valadares, aiming to make the real distance (remains to be done between the curves