Complete Winter Mod for patch 1.13 and older v2.0
The new edition of the long-awaited winter mod to ETS2! In this version I focused on refining the details, especially the weather, time of day, and on adding more winter climates. This year, the mod has been split into 3 parts so that everyone can find the best version for himself.
#### INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS ####
After download and extract mod, you will see 3 .scs files, a brief description of each:
Complete Winter Mod v2.0 [BASE] - The basic part of the mod. necessary for the proper functioning
Complete Winter Mod v2.0 [ADDON] more snow on asphalt - part of the mod which adds more texture of the snow-covered asphalt, adding a snowplow, snowed wheels, etc. Do not change over driving physics, the car will behave like a normal asphalt.
Complete Winter Mod v2.0 [ADDON] Extreme - change the driving physics in the game, it is very slippery, slow motion AI.
CWM_HDR_FIX - if you use HDR, and snow is too bright, use this file.
Changes in v2.0
- Adapted mod under v1.14 patch
- Changes in the times of day and weather
- I added drifts along walls, railings and fences
- I fixed snowy texture wheels
- I added the missing texture snowy forests and mountains
- I fixed definitions of AI cars and slows them
- I chenged loading screens
Changes in v1.1
- Snowed mine
- Improved plow (a few changes to the model and definitions)
- Added icicles on high voltage lines and the signaling devices
- I changed the brightness of headlights of the truck
- Added the missing texture maps of snow for TSM and Scandinavia map
- Economics modified (extended delivery time)
- Improved texture trees
- Animation removed from the balloon and a madman, with jackhammer
- I changed the physics of driving (swing cab and extended braking distance)
I added EXTREME versions, and it changed:
- All the roads are slippery
- Changed the texture of asphalt, which occurs most frequently
- Changed even more driving physics (extended stopping distances and higher asphalt slippery conditions)
What mod changes?
- New asphalt, roads, terrain, water and vegetation texture
- Added Christmas decorations, lights, Christmas trees, etc.
- Snowed some buildings
- Snowdrifts, snowmen instead of combine harvesters and tractors
- Snowplow added in AI traffic
- Dirty AI cars, trucks, trailers, snowed wheels
- Dirty road signs
- Snow on the windshield trucks
- New sounds of rain
- I added orange streetlights
- Horizontal markings have been removed
- Remove cows, bales of straw, harvesters etc.