Freightliner Argosy CAT Edition v1.5
This mod adds CAT-power Freightliner Argosy to the game (tested on patch 1.18, not sure about earlier versions). Everything has been redone, also added fully AO baked textures both exterior and interior, some basic tuning, fixed geometry of the truck and all-new CAT C15 engine sounds.
!!!!Mod updated to 1.5!!!!
– 2 new bumper variants (paint and chrome)
– 1 new bullbar, old one was fixed for the new bumper geometry
– 2 backside cabin deflectors (plastic and chrome)
– 2 types of fuel tanks (aluminium and chrome)
– 2 stoneguard grills with addons (plastic and chrome)
– Custom made bullbar decals (OVERSIZE etc)
– 4 fender variants to choose (2 plastic, 2 chrome)
– 2 different steering wheel variants (plastic and woodgrain)
– Example paintjob (very basic) and a template for you to make your own skins!
– Fifth wheel position has been corrected to match default trailers
– All dashboard indicators now show correct output
– Corners inside the interior are more rounded and normalized
– Tweaked sound just a bit
– Compatibility with dmitry68’s Coronado (scripts should be compatible, i haven’t checked yet)
– And probably a lot of other small fixes i forgot to mention
Rig’n’Roll authors: Softclub-NSK
Convert to ETS2: Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar
Some parts were borrowed from different trucks, author: dmitry68
Misc details used inside: don’t know/can’t remember
Sound authors: me and some Kriechbaum files (exhaust, jakebrake)
Pretty much everything else was made by me (odd_fellow) and SCS.
Very special thanks to dmitry68 for the help with paintjobs and uv-mapping.
If i forgot to mention someone, please let me know. And if you want to reupload this mod, please be a nice person and give proper credits to everyone who have worked in this truck.
Authors: SCS Software, Jon_Ruda, Sergej Baltazar, Kriechbaum, dmitry68, odd_fellow