German Companies Skinpack for Feldbinder KIP v1.0
[REL] Owned Feldbinder KIP trailer pack
#1 Post by LadenSwallow » 17 Nov 2019 17:17
7 months ago, I released the first version of an owned silo trailer in this forum. What once started as a private conversion project together with ^22fast4yooou<3 has found more than 25,000 subscribers and downloads from ShareMods and Steam Workshop (not including illegal re-uploads from tiny-hung thieves :| )
It was, of course, just the conversion of a rather old model into an owned trailer, and some of you were right when arguing that this wasn't a very realistic model of a Feldbinder silo.
So I decided to do a bigger overhaul of the model.
- A set of realistic models of Feldbinder KIP silo trailers built after 2010
- More accessories in standard and painted variants
- Long/short models
- 63m³ and 42m³ bodies included in the first (re-)release
- SCS standard paintjobs, now including 'Duellist', 'Canopy', 'Sunrise', 'Sade' and 'Crystal Ray'
- compatibility with SCS accessories (wheels, mudflaps)
- Reflective stripes side and rear in 3 colors
- Paintable mudflap with own template
- Painted and steel side protections, painted variants with own template, a variety of variants with different storage boxes and/or slots for boxes
- Painted and steel rear bumper in 'standard', 'luxury' and 'custom' flavors, painted variants with own template
- Custom rear bumper partially compatibie with other accessory packs like the SCS Trailer Tuning Pack
All of the company paintjobs that I made for the previous version will still be available as separate skinpacks - including some new companies and matching truck skins!
German Companies Skinpack includes:
- Franz Fischer (63m³ - New Actros)
- Freund (63m³ - DAF 105, DAF Euro6, New Actros)
- Hegelmann (63m³ - MAN TGX Euro6, New Actros)
- Kleinwächter (63m³ - New Actros, Renault T, Volvo 2012)
- Kobernuss (63m³, 42m³ - New Actros Streamspace)
- Nijmeijer Transport Logistik (63m³ with custom mudflap - DAF Euro6, New Scania S, Volvo 2012)
- Reinert (63m³, 42m³ - MAN TGX Euro6)
- Schmidt Heilbronn (63m³ - New Actros, New Scania R)
- Seifert (63m³, 42m³ - New Actros)
- Sievert Handel Transporte (63m³, 42m³ - MAN TGX Euro6, New Scania R)
- Steinkühler (63m³ - MAN TGX Euro6, New Scania R)