Improved truck physics v2.8
Changelog for v.2.8:
- Mod was adapted to ETS2 v. 1.33.x.x;
- Many tweaks in different areas of truck physics related parameters.
1. More realistic and softer cabin movement;
2. Softer truck and trailer suspension;
3. Trailer is not so stable on high speed manoeuvres and while cornering;
4. User can loose control over the truck and trailer because of more realistic tyre and sway-bar settings;
5. Truck will accelerating and braking slower;
6. More driver body movement during driving and various manoeuvres;
7. More realistic engine/transmission/clutch settings;
8. It is harder to control the truck. Steering is not so arcade and easy;
9. New windshield wipers modes.
Supported trucks (IMPORTANT!):
Mod support all trucks, but full support (which means tweaked chassis files) available only for trucks from vanilla game version.
Other truck mods can be adapted manually (see section "truck mod adaptation").
Important: you still can use this physics with truck/trailer mods without any adaptation, but in this case, chassis suspension behavior will be not as planned by mod.
AlexeyP, SCS Software