MAZ-5340/5440/6430 A8 (1.24)
New in this version:
+ Improvements and fixes in the model.
+ Improved and optimized background.
+ Added animated wipers for the external model and redesigned the wipers at the sight of the cabin.
+ Added option chassis 5340 with the placement of the attachment point on the regular place for trailers (unfortunately, I was unable to try it because did not find a suitable trailer. But even if in theory this option would be too).
+ Support advanced simulation coupling of a trailer (only for chassis 5440/6430).
+ Added additional option darker the exhaust pipe (in the tuning).
+ Added fog of TN-105 (tuning) installation on bumper.
+ Small change slots for accessories in the cab.
+ Support DLC "National Window Flags.
+ Improvements and fixes for the residence.
+ Updated the registration, chassis and other items under the requirements of version 1.24.
+ Fixed registration of the camera in the cabin.
+ Added torque curves in the residence of the engines (at factory specs) and fixed parameters of the engine brake.
+ Improved compatibility of the residence wheels with DLC "Wheel Tuning Pack
+ Registration of components to work with the DLC "Cabin Accessories and National Flags Window" in a separate archives to improve stability in the game without DLC.
+ Fixed physics trailer stealth chassis 5340.
- Known bugs that still does not work fix:
- shot down a normal cab and other details.
- manifested with the distance grid of polygons on some parts (although only slightly).
- probably, there were other undetected problems...
Tested on version: 1.24
- For use with DLC "Cabin Accessories and National Flags Window" connect relevant archives with a residence permit components.
- If You are going to play with the chassis MAZ-5340 (tent), then connect the mod to the cargo with a higher priority of this mod.
The authors model MAZ-5440:
Ols, Drzivago, Shpunt, Volk86, Nik_1MTK, Ra1ley, MiRoN, Fanis, By_maz_man, MRD_BMZ
Update, revision, adaptation to the versions of the game 1.16-1.22:
Maxim Kokorin, sanek750, Nikita Razgulyaev, vovangt4
Re-registration and adaptation to version 1.24, optimization model, adaptation of some errors, some details: il_86
Special thanks to: knox_xss
Other used models:
- CB radio: WombaT, unknown author*
Air fresheners: GTrucker, unknown author*
- Cell phone: daf1
- Radio Pioneer DEH-P5900, DVR: unknown author*
* - presumably Moders Team Poland