Mercedes Actros 4160 SLT 8x4 Titan v2
Adapted for transportation of overweight truck Mercedes Actros 4160 SLT 8x4 Titan.
Mods work with patch 1.21 - 1.24
The basis is taken from the mod "MB Actros MP3 + Tuning" which was published more than two years ago. Many thanks to the team "Moders Team Poland".
Thanks to the authors.
Changes and additions:
- Remove unnecessary chassis and accessories, as my goal was to revive it "Titan".
- Added this trucks in dealer center.
- Added this trucks in company.
- Added real engines (550 h.p. 2600 N.m.), OM 502 LA 598 (598 h.p. 2800 N.m.), OM 502 LA 652 (652 h.p. 3000 N.m.).
- Added real tuning engines OM 542 LA 725 Bluetec ECU (725 h.p. 3394 N.m.), 4165 V8 ECU (700 h.p. 3550 N.m.)
- Added real gearbox G 211-12 and G 240-16
- Added branded headlights "Mercedes".
Parameters of engines and gearbox correspond to real. Chassis options realistic as far as it allows the game engine.
As the game ratios gearbox and drive axles are registered in a single file, we had to make some identical gearboxes with different final drive ratio.
After the name of each transmission, I have two options - FG (first transmission gear ratio) and D (differential gear ratio).
The higher differential ratio (D), the more thrust but less top speed.
Maximum trailer weight - 200 tons.
Patency of the steepest climbs with a maximum mass of trailer:
For version 1.21:
Alexandria "+", Hebira "+", Patra "+", Calabria "+"
For version 1.22-1.24:
Alexandria "+", Hebira "+", Patra "+-", Calabria "-"
The archive contains a supplement addons to the trailers from Jazzycat which increased the mass of more than 100 cargoes.
The main modes you can download on the website of the author (Jazzycat).
Tested on 1.21 - 1.24
Since the description of the mod authors made no mention of the ban on changes in their modes, as well as publication of modified versions of their mod, I think that copyright is not infringed by a chassis that the model has not changed.
Author model: Moders Team Poland
Parameters gearbox and chassis: Tornado