Mercedes E63 AMG + Interior v3.0
Info Car: The wild Mercedes E63 AMG S was the most powerful four-door saloon money could buy – until the Vauxhall VXR8 muscled in on its patch. It combines punchy performance from its 5.5-litre twin-turbo V8 engine with decent efficiency, to rival the Jaguar XFR and Audi RS6. The restrained design inside and out is beginning to show its age, but it will still appeal to drivers who prefer not to stand out, while the impressive level of luxury and technology on offer makes the very expensive price tag a bit easier to justify.
Sitting just above the standard 549bhp E63 AMG, the 577bhp S version is aimed at buyers who want the absolute ultimate in performance and practicality and are willing to pay top dollar for the privilege.
Info ETS 2: I offer you my updated Mercedes E63 AMG v 3.0
– I have registered a single slot as the default replaced Mercedes Actros
– I fix all errors on the log that indicates
– Registered independent wheels
– Prescribed under the wheels 1.17
– improved physics
– Tested on versions 1.16-1.17
– Passenger mode not attached
– Registered independent and corrected vovangt4
Sztywniak, Ficfic, vovangt4