Momo's Physics v126.96.36.199 1.28.x
" I've tried too many physics mods so far, but this one is the best calibrated and the most realistic. Thank you for making my game experience way much better" --- R-Line
" This mod is the most realistic physic mod I've ever tried. The way how the cabin moves when I'm driving over diffrent kind of roads, inside and outside and in combination with the pneumatic seat. And it works with SCS trucks as well as with modded trucks. A promo video which shows you a new mod and teaches you some usefull things about driving at the same time. Isn't that great? So, for all the wannabe truckers out there, watch this video. Maybe you can learn something" --- HurricanMC
- Give this mod TOP priority above all other mods.
- Enable "Physics Camera" and slide its bar to max.
- "Trailer Stability" set to min.
- You may need to test to re-adjust the steering sensitivity/non linearity depending on your controller.
- For 900 degree wheels, 0% sensitivity and 0 - 5% non-linearity.
- For 270 degree wheels, 50% sensitivity and 100% non-linearity.
- "Braking intensity" recommended at 15 - 30% for Logitech Steering Wheels.
- For users who use a keyboard or joypad to steer, you may need to test and re-adjust the scale.
OPTIONAL SET UP
If you want to experience even smoother and less twitchy steering, do the following:
1. Find a file named "Control.txt" in your profile folder (My document > Euro Truck > Profile). And copy it to a safe place just in case. If you don't like the change you can take the old file back.
2. Open the file, find a line that says :
"mix steering `dsteering - (pow(normalize(abs(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0)), c_steer_dz), (1.0 + c_steer_func * 0.5)) * sign(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0)))`"
3. Replace that line with the following line:
"mix steering `dsteering - (0.58 * normalize(abs(j_steer?0), c_steer_dz) + (0.42 * (c_steer_func / 2)) * pow(normalize(abs(j_steer?0), c_steer_dz), 4)) * sign(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0))`"
4. Save the file. And run the game normally.
5. Set the "non-linearity & sensitivity" to 100%.
6. It's done. Drive and see if you like the new steering.
This formula makes your steering wheel act like a 1080 degree wheel (real life truck). This formula works best with 900 degree wheels like G25/G27/G29.
FOR USERS OF MY OTHER PHYSICS MODS :
I have many other physics mods, this is to clarify for you.
- This Physics 4 mod is a stand alone and complete physics mod. It is NOT a sub mod.
- In this Physics 4 Mod the trucks' weight is increasesd by 1 ton from the vanilla's value.
- This Physics 4 Mod can NOT work with any of my other mods related to the truck weight or physics.
- This Physics 4 already includes the seat suspension feature.
- Game patch 1.28 fully compatible.
- NOT compatible with any other physics mod.
- NOT compatible with my "Driver Seat" mod. (The feature already included)
- All original SCS trucks fully compatible.
- Fully Compatible with Scania RJL.
- Fully Compatible with Maz 5440 A8 (since 29/09/2017)