Northern Scandinavia v0.99.1 for 1.22x Standalone map
ETS2 Northern Scandinavia v0.99.1 for ETS2 version 1.22
First a little Q&A which this one is very important in every future releases.
Q: Why is it required to have DLC Scandinavia to use this map?
A: It is required because the map is using models, prefabs, roads, tunnels and many other things from DLC Scandinavia
Q: When it is required to used DLC Scandinavia, is it required to have DLC Going East aswell?
A: No, it is not required to use DLC Going East because the map is not using any models and prefabs from it
Q: Is the map compatible with other map mods?
A: No, the map is unfortunately not compatible with other map mods because the map is a standalone map, and also it is a different scale
than the vannila map. The standard vanilla map of ETS2 is in a scale of 1:19(UK is 1:15), where this map is in a real-life scale, 1:1, real-scale, real-time hours.
Q: Is it possible to make this map compatible with other map mods?
A: It is not possible because then i would have to make a new map, in same scale as the vanilla map and then there would be many cities i would have to leave out in it.
I have considered to make a Northern Scandinavia map in 1:19 scale. I tried it before, but never succeeded.
Copyright and sharing:
– Feel free to share this mod on other mod sites, but keep the original link.
– Copy and paste NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs to “Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod”
– Create new profile(only for those who don’t have a profile already of my map)
– Activate NorthernScandinavia-def.scs, NorthernScandinavia-map.scs, NorthernScandinavia.scs and tzmap.scs(prefabs_packed)
– Set game module to “NorthernScandinavia.mbd” and not “europe.mbd”, because this is a standalone map
– Complete profile and then select your city. Current cities available for headquarter are Bodø and Fauske.
– Invisible wall at Å i Lofoten removed
Bugs not fixed:
– Rain in the tunnels on the map
– Background map not added to world map
New features and scenery upgrades(v0.99.1 for 1.22):
– New industrial area towards Bodø Airport
– Construction site of a mall at Hunstad
– New intersection near Rognan
– Minor scenery rebuild in Strømsnes
– Statoil gas station in the industrial area towards Bodø Airport upgraded
– New gas station in the industrial area towards Bodø Airport
– Tree-et company near Bodø Airport changed to Norrsken
– Renar Logistik in the new industrial area in Bodø(designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Drekkar Trans in the new industrial area in Bodø(designated as Bodø Sentrum)
– Å i Lofoten not completed
– Reine not completed
– Working on the road towards Saltfjellet mountain range on E6 and also towards the Norway-Sweden border on Rv77(Rv95) “Silvervägen”
– E10 from Reine to Narvik is under construction
– Works with all other mods other than map mods that are working in 1.22x
FLD(prefabs and models)
Taoroot(background map in editor)