[Official] Momo’s Physics v4.2.11 (New Scania S & R Compatibility)
This is an official upload of Momo – the mod author.
Please support her by downloading only from the offcial links.
Where she will be paid per download by the host. (No charges to you)
Please do not download from stolen links.
” I’ve tried too many physics mods so far, but this one is the best calibrated and the most realistic. Thank you for making my game experience way much better” — R-Line
” This mod is the most realistic physic mod I’ve ever tried. The way how the cabin moves when I’m driving over diffrent kind of roads, inside and outside and in combination with the pneumatic seat. And it works with SCS trucks as well as with modded trucks. A promo video which shows you a new mod and teaches you some usefull things about driving at the same time. Isn’t that great? So, for all the wannabe truckers out there, watch this video. Maybe you can learn something” — HurricanMC
Facts about real life heavy trucks :
1. The front wheel suspension, the cabin and the seat are very active and sensitive, they move up & down to counter and absorb shocks and vibration all the time. So real life trucks are no where static.
2. Newer models of trucks do their best to prevent back injuries and protect health of the drivers, so a good suspension is one that is very active, very soft but firm enough not to send the driver high up.
If you compare the 1st video with the 2nd and 3rd, you will see that this mod simulates the behavior very close.
Please note that the effects are varie depending on your braking intensity set in the game option menu. In the 1st video the braking intensity is set to minimum. If you set to 90 – 100% the effects will be the same as in the 3rd video.
– Realistic, agressive, firm & heavy cabin behavior
– Realistic, soft suspension
– Realistic, soft, firm seat air suspension
– Realistic, agressive, firm & heavy cabin roll
– Greatly improved maneuverability of 8×4, 6×4, 6×2, 6×2/4,. A lot smoother steering. (Since version 4.2.1)
– Slightly reduced low speed brake strength for smoother braking. (Since 4.2.6)
– Give this mod TOP priority above all other mods.
– Enable “Physics Camera” and slide its bar to max.
– “Trailer Stability” set to min.
– You may need to test to re-adjust the steering sensitivity/non linearity depending on your controller.
– For 900 degree wheels, 100% sensitivity and 25% non-linearity.
– For 270 degree wheels, 50% sensitivity and 100% non-linearity.
– You may need to readjust your braking intensity.
– For users who use a keyboard or joypad to steer, you may need to test and re-adjust the scale.
– Game patch 1.30 fully compatible including the new Scania S & R.
– NOT compatible with any other physics mod.
– All original SCS trucks fully compatible.
– Fully Compatible with Scania RJL.
– Fully Compatible with Maz 5440 A8 (since 29/09/2017)