[Official] Momo’s Physics v6.1 Geometry
ABOUT THIS MOD:
“Physics 6.1 Geometry” is a sequel of “Physics 6.0 Beat the Geometry”. The newer version does not replace the older one because it contains major changes which many not be preferred by some users. So i decided to keep both versions available.
CHANGES IN 6.1 FROM 6.0
1. Improved the cabin pitch to a more realistic level.
2. Improved the front wheel suspension to be slightly firmer.
3. Removed the air suspension seat to be a separate mod of your choice as mentioned above.
4. Reduced the truck weight by 1 ton, from 8.5 to 7.5 tons correctly equal to real life trucks.
CHANGES FROM THE VANILLA GAME:
1. Increased truck turning radius (circle) to match real life trucks.
– This mod = 11.5 meters.
– Real life Scania R = 12.5 meters
– The vanilla = 8.5 meters
– Please be aware that you need more space to make a circle turn.
2. Increased steering ratio (steering degree : wheel turning degree)
– Real life truck = 20:1 or higher
– The vanilla = 12:1
– This mod = somewhere close to 20:1 (classified information)
3. Virtually increased steering wheel turning degree lock to lock:
– Real life truck = 4.9 turns (1800 degrees)
– The vanilla = 2.5 turns (900 degrees) same as your Logitech G25/27/29
– This mod = virtually increased higher than 2.5
4. The changes from 1 – 3 above result to a realistic, smooth steering as a real life car.
5. Realistic cabin movement as studied from real life trucks.
6. Realistic wheel suspensions.
In order to experience the full effect, you MUST do exactly this:
* This mod is optimized for 900 degree wheels.
* May not be suitable for keyboard/joypad.
– 100 % Steering sensitivity
– 0% – 50% Non linearity
– 0% Trailer Stability
– 100% Camera physics
– Give this mod the top priority.
– Your steering wheel bundle software 50% sensitivity.
– Patch 1.30 compatible
– All SCS’s trucks compatible (including the new Scania S & R)
– RJL Scania R compatible
– RTA Renault Range T 6.2 compatible
– Scania 114L by Tiana95 (4×2 only) compatible
– More modded trucks coming in the future
– Not compatible with other trucks (will not work correcrly)
– Not compatible with other physics mod.