[Official] Momo’s Physics v6.2 Joypad/keyboard
This version is the same as its previous 6.1 version, except 6.2 uses the game’s vanilla steering for joypad friendly purpose. Steering wheels can also be used with this version if you prefer the vanilla steering.
** IMPORTANT: You need a separate air suspension seat mod to work with this mod, choose an air seat of your chioce from the links below:
Choice 1: Air Ride A Series 1.0
Choice 2: Air Ride B Series 1.0
This is an official upload of Momo’s Physics 6.1 Geometry.
ABOUT THIS MOD:
“Physics 6.2 Joypad” is a joypad friendly version of Physics 6.1. Because 6.1 is optimized for 900 degree steering wheels.
CHANGES IN 6.1 AND 6.2 FROM 6.0
1. Improved the cabin pitch to a more realistic level.
2. Improved the front wheel suspension to be slightly firmer.
3. Removed the air suspension seat to be a separate mod of your choice as mentioned above.
4. Reduced the truck weight by 1 ton, from 8.5 to 7.5 tons correctly equal to real life trucks.
5. Realistic cabin movement as studied from real life trucks.
6. Realistic wheel suspensions.
CHANGES FROM THE VANILLA GAME: (This section is applied to 6.1 only)
1. Increased truck turning radius (circle) to match real life trucks.
– This mod = 11.5 meters.
– Real life Scania R = 12.5 meters
– The vanilla = 8.5 meters
– Please be aware that you need more space to make a circle turn.
2. Increased steering ratio (steering degree : wheel turning degree)
– Real life truck = 20:1 or higher
– The vanilla = 12:1
– This mod = somewhere close to 20:1 (classified information)
3. Virtually increased steering wheel turning degree lock to lock:
– Real life truck = 4.9 turns (1800 degrees)
– The vanilla = 2.5 turns (900 degrees) same as your Logitech G25/27/29
– This mod = virtually increased higher than 2.5
4. The changes from 1 – 3 above result to a realistic, smooth steering as a real life car.
– 100 % Steering sensitivity
– 0% – 50% Non linearity
– 0% Trailer Stability
– 100% Camera physics
– Give this mod high priority. (Lower than my Air Ride mods)
– Your steering wheel bundle software 50% sensitivity (if you have).
– Patch 1.30 compatible
– All SCS’s trucks compatible (including the new Scania S & R)
– RJL Scania R compatible
– RTA Renault Range T 6.2 compatible
– Scania 114L by Tiana95 (4×2 only) compatible
– More modded trucks coming in the future
– Not compatible with other trucks (will not work correcrly)