Patch Kenworth K200 1.22
A beautiful sight seen on Australia and New Zealand Roads. The Kenworth K200 has become very popular. This is a extremely nice model to drive with more options and updates being added over time.
Registered in the Iveco Dealership. Is found in the company's orders. Is present in the Trucks Gallery.
Has real engines, (Cummins, Cummins ISX, Cat, and Paccar)
Interior cabin with right and left-hand drive,
And additional controls,
Own Skins, Metellic Coloring and templates for editing.
Chassis: 6x2, 6x4
1. Added new engines and the sound of them: Cat C15, Cat 3406, Cummins ISX, Cummins Signature, Paccar. Author kriechbaum.
2. Fixed dachport on the radio and other errors.
3. Adaptation to the new version of the game (1.20)
4. Change of the registration
5. Altered taillights.
6. The frame is now a choice of two colors.
7. Fine-tuned exhaust pipe through the lumen.
8. Added a box against the lumen behind the cab.
9. Removed navigator with a non-existent external cab truck.
10. Chrome Removed inscription in the interior and backup dachport speed on the instrument board.
Please make sure you have minimum system requirement or you will experience serious lag and the game may be unplayable.
4Gigs of RAM
GTX700 Graphics Card or similar
jekich1, SCS: - 3D model.
Stas556: - conversion and setup.
kriechbaum: - sounds, engines and transmissions.
Mishanka: - other parameters.
Fire-Blade (Îëåã Verhovodov ): - Model of interior
Gerald Hardie: - Technical support.
Mick Brown: - Grille, Accessories
Robert Bogdanov : - Interior textures, template for skisn
Fox071rus: - Interior dashboard model
Dave Burgess: - Skins
Knox: - dashboard TV & GPS