Physics v4.2 Snow Edition 1.28
This mod does not provide snow, it only enables wheel slip. You need a separate snow mod to have snow.
This mod is the same with Physics 4.2 but this Snow Edition just adds wheel slip effect to simulate driving in the snow as in real life.
If you have driven in the show in real life before, you should do the same with this mod and you'll be safe.
If you have never driven in the snow in real life before, you need to practice and go slowly or it won't be pretty.
This wheel slip effect is only applied to your truck only. The AI will not get the effect. So don't expect the AI to do a Tokyo Drift like you.
- Give this mod TOP priority above all other mods.
- Enable "Physics Camera" and slide its bar to max.
- "Trailer Stability" set to min.
- You may need to test to re-adjust the steering sensitivity/non linearity depending on your controller.
- For 900 degree wheels, 0% sensitivity and 0 - 5% non-linearity.
- For 270 degree wheels, 50% sensitivity and 100% non-linearity.
- "Braking intensity" recommended at 10 - 15% for Logitech Steering Wheels.
- For users who use a keyboard or joypad to steer, you may need to test and re-adjust the scale.
OPTIONAL SET UP
If you want to experience even smoother and less twitchy steering, do the following:
1. Find a file named "Control.txt" in your profile folder (My document > Euro Truck > Profile). And copy it to a safe place just in case. If you don't like the change you can take the old file back.
2. Open the file, find a line that says :
"mix steering `dsteering - (pow(normalize(abs(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0)), c_steer_dz), (1.0 + c_steer_func * 0.5)) * sign(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0)))`"
3. Replace that line with the following line:
"mix steering `dsteering - (0.58 * normalize(abs(j_steer?0), c_steer_dz) + (0.42 * (c_steer_func / 2)) * pow(normalize(abs(j_steer?0), c_steer_dz), 4)) * sign(sel(c_jisteer, -j_steer?0, j_steer?0))`"
4. Save the file. And run the game normally.
5. Set the "non-linearity" and "sensitivity" to 100%.
6. It's done. Drive and see if you like the new steering.
This formula makes your steering wheel act like a 1080 degree wheel (real life truck). This formula works best with 900 degree wheels like G25/G27/G29.
- Game patch 1.28 fully compatible.
- NOT compatible with any other physics mod.
- NOT compatible with my "Driver Seat" mod. (The feature already included)
- All original SCS trucks fully compatible.
- Fully Compatible with Scania RJL.