Physics for default trucks
1. The weight of the cab and the wheel has been increased.
2. Increased the course of the front and rear suspension of the truck.
3. The softness of the front and rear suspension of the truck is increased.
4. Slightly reduced the grip of all default tires with a wet road.
5. The noise of all default tires is reduced.
6. The stiffness factor of the anti-roll bar is reduced.
7. Increased the angle of inclination of the cab forward, reduced the angle of inclination of the cabin back and in the side.
8. The efficiency of the brakes is reduced.
9. Reduced the effect of engine braking.
10. Increased retarder retardation force.
11. The inertia of the truck is increased.
12. Increased buildup and softness of the driver's seat.
13. On all chassis (except 4х2) the volume of fuel tanks is increased.
14. Chassis weight is increased.
All the chassis (except 8x4) are checked with trailers 18-24 tons at speeds up to 95 km / h. Chassis 8x4 with trailer 66 t. At speeds up to 70 km / h.