Physics of the Truck v2.5 from ~Tok~ 1.30.x
– Improved physics of suspension, cab, engine, transmission, brakes, pneumatic seat, cameras in the cabin.
– Supports all default trailers, as well as:
Scania rs by RJL, Renault integral, Renot, Scania.114, Mitsubishi FusoSuper Great V.
– For R20 “Severe Russia” – “Kamaz.6460” by “Koral” and “Kraz. 255” by “Koral”
– Changes in V 2.5:
– Increased the buildup of the cabin.
– On many maps, steep climbs, for this;
– Added traction to the engine, but the box works as in V2.4, slightly changed (overclocking is heavy and the cargo is felt), for example: 500-520 l / s
~ 20t – 105-108 km / h, ~ 40t – 90-92 km / h (max acceleration in a straight line) on different boxes and cargoes in different ways.
– Improved roll, wind resistance (optimized for traction).
– Increased the weight of the rear axle (s).
– Changed the residual dumping of the suspension and pneumatic seating.
– Changed the glide for the winter (see video).
– Not much adjusted the management.
– “Brake force”, “Sensitivity of the steering wheel”, – adjust it under the settings. Especially for “Kraza” and
“Kamaz”, who rides on the keyboard, because large wheels.
– “Stabilization of the trailer” (left – swing more, right – swing less), whoever you like. The screenshot shows how I
stands in the game.
– FAQ on R20 “Harsh Russia” is in the archive – read. Tested only on tractor units. Tandem did not even try.
– For those who are not fond of changes in management, in the archive
there is a second file with standard control
(Physics_of_the_truck_V2.5_standard_control_from_ ~ Tok ~).
P.S. can that that missed in the description, in general try!
– Files are locked, except the chassis, when adding and editing the chassis, when saving, it will ask for the password, just click “ok”.
– Test on version 1.30.x
– Put in the Mod folder, connect it to the mod manager.
– Put above the modified tracks.