Renault Magnum Updates v8.14
Author : Knox_xss
Game Version : 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168
* Changed the pipes on the roof
* Side ( fillets ) mirror slightly reduced and shifted forward
* Fixed geometry cabin doors
* Re- made glass doors
* Changed the L-shaped arch windows
* Modified and complemented by front rail with the inscription "RENAULT"
* The very label "RENAULT" made Fototekstura
* Labels now voluminous
* Labels "440DXi", "480DXi" and "520DXi" installed automatically with the engine
* To nameplate "MAGNUM" added option "MAGNUM (Vega)"
* Handrails for entry into the cabin now slightly curved
* Do intruding wheel glove compartment on the left - put keyhole right - Removed
* Side marker lights on the cab skirts and reduced in size
* Lights narrowed horizontal
* The lower part of the muzzle are slightly pushed forward
* Wheelbase chassis "4x2" is extended to the standard 4120 mm
* Lantern deployed slightly behind the cab
* Hind wings borrowed from premium and slightly modified
* Added option chassis "6x2- 4" , type "chassis " ( no tractor ) , with a wheelbase of 5370 mm
* Added another option mirrors " Chromium (a)"
* Wheel chrome grilles made slightly convex
* Added mudguards front wheels
* Changed the geometry and length of skirts
* Lengthen chrome pipes for skirts
* Added option dark bottle
* Added chock
* For chassis "6x2- 4" 4 choices made skirts
* Reworked the front wheels "Elite Rider (Magnum)" and added their version of "Elite Rider (Magnum) (a)"
* Added an option on the front wheels "Magnum Special"
* Reflection in the main ( large ) made slightly convex mirrors (except option mirrors " Paint " )
* Slightly reduced size of raindrops falling on the windscreen and side windows
* Fixed glass mat in the form of a lounge
* Options painting "Route 66 " is now 7 : standard, blue, gray , green, red , white and yellow
* Added characteristic Magnum " howl " when the engine speed increases
* Chimes decoupled all nameplates
* From the steps of doors decoupled cylinder , front chrome grilles and plates TIR and ADR
* Do magnum traffic reduced clearance