Republic of Moldova Map Project v0.2 RC1
– First interpretation of the Republic of Moldova in Euro Truck Simulator 2
– Map concept link:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= … AoyXZY175w
– Current released version (v0.2 RC1) contains southern part of the country
(also known as western Bessarabian “Budjak”, excluding today’s Ukrainian
territories), with districts Cahul, Cantemir, Taraclia, and Autonomous
Territorial Unit of Gagauzia. Next versions will expand the map to the
– Realistic map scaling, the time & distance driven on this map are ALMOST
equal to their real-life analogs.
– Custom models, road sign textures, billboards, no custom companies yet,
expect them in the coming versions;
– Custom vehicle license plates (realistic);
– Standalone map, no DLC required;
– Tested on game version 1.17.1s.
– The map fully supports ETS2 1.17;
– Giurgiulesti village rebuilt from scratch;
– Added Tvardita, Chiriet-Lunga, Cioc-Maidan villages in Gagauz Autonomous Republic;
– Levitating stacks north of Gavanoasa fixed;
– Levitating biker in Gavanoasa village fixed;
– Some invisible walls around the maps fixed;
– Minor bug fixes.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SETUP:
1) Download the .zip archive, containing 3 essential map files:
2) Copy these 3 files to “C:UsersDocumentsEuro Truck Simulator 2mod”
3) Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2
4) Create a NEW profile, enable these 3 mod files in “ACTIVE MODS”;
5) Set the playing module from “Europe” to “Moldova.mbd”
6) Have fun!
Barrett_killz (Map editing, definitions, main developer)