ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on v0.3 for 1.30.x
ScandinaviaMod version 0.3 - ProMods add-on map
You install it the same you do with other mods.
Just make sure [ScandinaviaMod Definition Package] and [ScandinaviaMod Map Packge] files are activated in Mod Manager
The content for this new version are:
- Norway: North Bergen, major scenery changes and rebuilt. Preparing road access to Ålesund.
E16 north of Bergen is completely rebuilt, as shown in the image. Red marks everything this version is containing of what i have made.
Industry area north of Bergen from the vanilla map is completely rebuilt.
What the ScandinaviaMod map contains?:
- North Bergen, major scenery changes and rebuilt. Preparing road access to Ålesund.
- E16 north of Bergen is completely rebuilt, as shown in the image. Red marks everything this version is containing of what i have made.
- Industry area north of Bergen from the vanilla map is completely rebuilt.
- Copenhagen-Sjællands Odde(road 21)
- Southeast Bergen
- Kolding South E45 highway intersection
- Tølløse highway intersection(road 21/23)
- Sjællands Odde-Aarhus(ferry)
- Postnord terminal in Southeast Bergen(Drekkar Trans by default)
- Bergen container terminal
- Farm in Havnebyen
- Dagli'brugsen in Havnebyen
- AI vehicles entering container port in Bergen and disappearing
- Delivering goods to Dagli'brugsen in Havnebyen(DK). A building was blocking the parking box
- Many navigation signs is missing. I have to recreate them when it caused issues with Southern Region Map.
The game crash with SRM was fixed in ScandinaviaMod v0.2
I have recreated some of the navigation signs, but i am not able now to finish the rest of them, because there is
an issue with the sign editor, which SCS is working on to get fixed. This will come in a later patch.
Compatibility and requirements:
- ETS2 patch 1.30
- Requires ProMods 2.25
- Map DLC's required: Same as ProMods 2.25
- Work with all other maps that are compatible with ProMods
- SCS Software
- Chris94_NOR(developer of ScandinaviaMod)
Unfortunately, we don't have donations set up yet on our website, but we will let you know when that happens.