Sound Fixes Pack + Hot Pursuit Sounds v11.4
New in version 11.4:
Reworked suspension sounds and thresholds for bumpy roads
Slightly more tempo of tires on asphalt/tarmac at higher speeds
Smoothened transition of hard braking from high speeds on asphalt/tarmac
Lowered noise level of retarder sound
Better pitch level for retarder stick
Replaced train loading screen sound with a “bing bong” chime
New horn sounds for AI cars. Some will do short honks (patient driver), others will do long honks (impatient driver)
1. INTERIOR SOUNDS:
* Increased volume for interior stick sounds (e.g. releasing parking brake, blinker stick lever)
* Interior stick/switch sounds for: parking brake, hazard light switch, retarder stick, blinker stick and light switch (taken from real trucks)
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound. Note: Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in the game.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
* Driver Alert Support system sound and “engine warning” sound installed on all trucks.
2. TIRES / TYRES:
* Real interior and exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you’re accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt roads
* Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
* Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane
* AI traffic vehicles given better horn sounds
* AI traffic trucks given more variations of sounds (tires, turbo, engines, gear changes)
* Gas pump and trailer coupling sounds made more realistic
* Sometimes you will hear a key chain swing sound when on bumpy roads or when hitting a small obstacle
* More variation of suspension sounds. In stock SCS you only get suspension for tires, but in this mod you get suspension sounds for cabin, trailers and tires
* Some UI sounds decreased (adviser message sound, ferry loading screen sound, train loading screen sound)
* If caught driving too fast, a police siren will be triggered so you (maybe) have to pull over to stop the noise
6. COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS:
* Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks. Does not replace individual truck sounds.
* Can be enabled with other truck sound mods simultaneously.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4. Both mods can be enabled at the same time.
7. GEAR GRINDING:
* Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox from truck damage.
(Optional) Features that can be turned off:
* Hot Pursuit Sounds
* Engine warning sound
* Driver Alert Support
Options to mute these sounds can be found in the Options folder when you download the pack.
You must enable the option with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack to
mute the sound you don’t want.
Mod should have higher priority than mods with a game_data.sii file.
Otherwise, correct operation of pack not guaranteed.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples and compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for trailer coupling and fuel pump sounds
* JAWA, Stas556 for short horn sound for AI traffic trucks
* Stewen for improved AI vehicle sounds
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions