Sound Fixes Pack + Hot Pursuit Sounds v11.6
1. ENVIRONMENT / OTHER
Lift axle sound now has a fade out effect once the wheels are fully lifted or lowered.
2. GAMEPLAY / UI
Changed the stock “loud click” button sound to a quieter, pleasant sound
Yawning sounds volume now not too quiet (for when fatigue simulation is enabled)
3. FUEL / GAS STATION
Improved/reworked the fuel pump transition sounds for a better balance
Changed sound of fuel nozzle being put back into place to a modern sounding one
Suspension sounds made compatible for some mod trucks with conflicting sound definitions.
1. INTERIOR SOUNDS:
* Increased volume for interior stick sounds (e.g. releasing parking brake, blinker stick lever)
* Interior stick/switch sounds for: parking brake, hazard light switch, retarder stick, blinker stick and light switch (taken from real trucks)
* “Late music” replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound. Note: Volume of this sound depends on Music volume in Audio settings in the game.
* Retarder sound changed to real retarder sound
* Driver Alert Support system sound installed on all trucks.
2. TIRES / TYRES:
* Real interior and exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you’re accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds when driving on dirt roads
3. ENVIRONMENT / OTHER SOUNDS:
* Wind will sound slightly faster from cabin when you drive at a high speed
* Pattering of rain on windshield audible inside the truck during heavy rain
* You can hear the slight sound of vehicles overtaking you or passing by you in the oncoming lane
* Trailer coupling sound made more realistic. You can hear the fifth wheel coupling and the connection of the trailer brakes straight after.
* Lift axle sound has a fade out effect once the wheels are fully lifted or lowered.
* More variation and enhanced simulation of suspension sounds. In stock SCS you only get suspension for tires, but in this mod you get suspension sounds for cabin, trailers and tires
* Only hard impacts to the suspension will trigger the key swinging sound.
* Medium impacts will trigger the squeaking of the cabin.
* Light impacts will trigger speed bump suspension sounds or irregular road suspension sounds.
5. GAMEPLAY / UI:
* Reduced volume of garage door sound
* Reduced volume of adviser message sound
* “Bing bong” chime for train loading screen sound and ferry loading screen sound
* If caught driving too fast, a police siren will be triggered so you (maybe) have to pull over to stop the noise
* Replaced the stock “loud click” button sound with a quieter, pleasant sound
6. COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER MODS:
* Compatible with all trucks including mod trucks. Does not replace individual truck sounds.
* Can be enabled with other truck sound mods simultaneously.
* Compatible with all maps.
* Supports compatibility with Realistic Weather Sound 1.7.4 (provides realistic thunder and outside rain sounds). Both mods can be enabled at the same time.
7. GEAR GRINDING:
* Mix of stock amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have abused the transmission and gearbox.
8. FUEL / GAS STATION
* Classic/historic ding while fuel is being added to the fuel tank of your truck.
* Real gas pump and fuel lid sounds for after refueling to a full tank.
9. AI TRAFFIC
* AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Depending on the patience of the driver, a short or long honk may be used.
* AI traffic trucks/buses given more variations of sounds (turbo, engines, gear changes)
Features that can be turned off
* Hot Pursuit Sounds
* Driver Alert Support
Options to mute these sounds can be found in the Options folder when you download the pack.
You must enable the option with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack to
mute the sound you don’t want.
Mod should have higher priority than mods with a game_data.sii file.
Otherwise, correct operation of pack not guaranteed.
Compatible for and tested on version 1.22.2
No errors in game log.
Backwards compatible with 1.21.1.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for pitch, reverberation and sound edits, some sound samples and compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling and fuel pump sounds
* JAWA, Stas556 for short horn sound for AI traffic trucks
* Stewen for improved AI truck sounds
* nIGhT-SoN for raindrop definitions