Sound Fixes Pack v19.16 1.35
Slight decrease in volume for fuel station sounds.
Redone hazard warning button sound.
1 new K3LA train horn sound for Union Pacific 2572 locomotive (only plays when blocking train's path). [ATS edition]
1 new train horn sound added to array for Peterbilt 389's in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
1 new train horn sound added to array for Kenworth W900's in AI traffic. [ATS edition]
2 new real engine sounds for 6th generation Ford Mustang in AI traffic.
1 new real engine sound + 2 new horn sounds for Audi A3 in AI traffic.
1 new real engine sound for Ford Transit in AI traffic added to array, courtesy of cipinho. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real engine sound courtesy of cipinho + 2 new real horn sounds for 8th gen Honda Accord in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real V8 engine sound for 1st generation Scania R and Scania S in AI traffic added to array, courtesy of cipinho. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real engine sound for 2nd generation Citroen C3 in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real open pipe engine sound added to array for Renault Magnum's in AI traffic. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real engine sound added to array for Renault Magnum's in AI traffic, courtesy of cipinho. [ETS2 edition]
1 new real engine sound added to array for Renault Captur in AI traffic, courtesy of cipinho. [ETS2 edition]
Applied real engine and horn sounds for new trucks in Painted Truck Traffic Pack v8.2 by Jazzycat. [ETS2 edition]
- Pack provides improvements to common sounds in the game. It includes euphonious, relaxing and real sounds.
- The goal of the mod is to make the game's sounds feel like real life. The mod will have regular updates to cover more sounds to add immersion. Thus the Steam Workshop version is highly recommended for quicker updates.
* ETS2 1.35.1 + ATS 1.35.1. No errors in game log. Must have high priority in Mod Manager.
* Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
* Does not replace individual truck sounds, so this mod can be used with an unlimited amount of truck sound mods of your choice.
* Supports compatibility with your favorite rain sound mods as this does not alter rain/thunder sounds. Check the load order image included for more details.
* If using any of Grimes' seasonal mods, place the seasonal mod with higher priority than the Sound Fixes Pack for a more accurate seasonal experience.
* If using winter mods, please enable Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon with higher priority (in Options folder or Steam Workshop).
* Traffic density/behavior mods (in lower priority in Mod Manager) can enable the realistic sound ranges plugin from Sound Fixes Pack by inserting this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include "traffic_data_update.sui"
Requires higher priority in Mod Manager than:
- any map mods (e.g. ProMods, RusMap, etc.)
- any AI traffic mods (e.g. Jazzycat's traffic packs)
- any AI traffic density/behavior mods (e.g. those listed in section below)
## 1. Tire / Tyre sounds
* Real interior + exterior tire sounds. Tires will resonate in the cab depending on how fast you are accelerating and what speed you are in, giving a feel for your sense of speed.
* Heavier gravel sounds on dirt/gravel roads. Tire sounds for grass also included.
## 2. Suspension sounds
* Light and medium impacts to suspension can trigger cabin squeaking and movement sounds of the cabin.
* Hard impacts can trigger key swinging sounds in the interior view.
## 3. Gameplay / UI sounds
* "Late music" replaced with Nokia phone ringtone sound (volume of this sound depends on Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
* "Bing bong" chime for train and ferry loading screen sounds.
* Reduced volume of garage door sound, adviser message sound and yawning sound.
* New quiet photo camera sound effect for screenshots.
* Improved UI sound effects, including a mdc1200 signal sound for escort messages with the Special Transport DLC.
## 4. Fuel / Gas station sounds
* Retro/historic ding sound for while the fuel is pumping (circa 1960s to 1970s). The number of dings can help give you an idea on how much you refueled.
* Real fuel pump, fuel lid, door close, seat belt click and key insertion sound effects for after refueling to a full tank.
## 5. Interior sounds
* PrePass weigh station signal sounds have a quieter volume in American Truck Simulator.
* Real stick/switch/button sounds for: parking brake, hazard light, wiper stick, light switch and blinker / indicator / turn signal.
* Real rumblestrip sound.
* Real retarder sound. [ATS only]
* Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) alert sound if you drive on to the grass too fast (as per EU legal regulations).
* Lift axle sound now includes button press sound effect.
* Improved wind sound.
* Mix of default amplified gear grinding sounds and new gear grinding sounds. Can be heard when you have damaged the transmission and/or gearbox.
* Air cutoff sounds less audible in interior.
* SCS Software for base sounds
* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod
* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds
* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds
* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound
* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds
* kriechbaum for light switch, blinker off, and high beam stick sounds
* Slider_556 for cleaning suspension sound effects