Soviet truck Ural-43202 with three basic and three additional chassis adapted for the transport of oversize loads and "heavy" maps (Goba, Eastern Express, P43)
Model of the truck was not changed. Were changed only specifications.
List of changes (1.16):
1. Parameters of engine and gearbox brought to reality.
2. Added engine and gearbox which theoretically can be mounted on the Urals, including Deutz engine and Gearbox ZF Tronic.
3. Added 3 chassis for fans of the carriage of goods more than 50 tons, as well as "heavy" maps. The only difference is that the weight of the truck.
This is due to the fact that the game engine does not consider or take into account not fully seat load transmitted semitrailer. And when the mass of the semitrailer more than 50 tons, front axle lying in the air.
4. As the game transmission ratios and drive axles are registered in a single file, had to do a lot of the same transmission with different gear ratios differential gear.
This means that you can easily carry heavy cargo with a mediocre engine.
In order to avoid confusion, after the name of each transmission, I have two options - FG (first transmission gear ratio) and D (differential gear ratio).
5. Translated into Russian and English names of engines, gearbox, chassis and accessories.
6. Added this truck in company.
7. Added truck in "Info".
8. Added sound engine Deutz, who took from the Kenworth T800. Many thanks to the author.
9. Add icons engines and transmissions.
10. Disabled one cab and two chassis in view of their impracticality. If desired, include them, it does not take much.
List of changes (1.17):
1. Rebalance the chassis.
2. Increase the volume tank (if still will not be enough, you can download the add-on of 1,800 liters)
3. Remove the engine from the KamAZ.
4. Added decal Bundeswehr and the army of Ukraine.
Find truck can be in the dealer center Renault.
Tested on 1.17.1s, on TSM 6.
For questions about the errors of the model are kindly requested to write directly to the author. I just adapted the truck to the above maps.
Parameters engine, gearbox, chassis, as well as adaptation to "heavy" maps: Tornado