Case CVX 175 Tier III v1.1
In spring 2007 the Case CVX 175 Tier III was announced. The engine was an electronically controlled 6.6-liter Sisu diesel, with 175 horsepower at 2100rpm.
The CVX 175 also had wheel-independent front suspension using two of the largest models from Carraro.
The cab is more spacious then previous tiers, while retaining the same external form. It has a glass roof, and the floor is lower compared to previous versions..
- AdustableAttachers implemented! When a trailer is attached you can now move the attacher up and down
- Bug that caused the front linkage to freak out is now resolved
- Lots of tweaking done with the rear 3pt, it should now work more accurately
- Steering column now lowers more
- Center of mass changed, it should now be much harder to tip over
- Honk specialization implemented. HONK HONK
- Increased the FOV of the indoor camera to 60
- Front suspension should no longer flicker when the front load is heavy
- New wheel/groundParticles-script
- When opening/closing the rear window, the dynamic camera no longer “snaps” in to it’s new position
- All new sounds! One at least, but the rest are improved
- The topTrailerAttacher is now hidden when the 3pt is used
- Steering wheel is improved overall
- Wheel collisions now exists, beware!
- It’s much easier to open the rear window using the IC button
- Indicators and brake-lights are more visible now, with a default corona on some as well
- Indicators no longer automatically turns off.
- Front toplink is now hidden when nothing is attached
- Parts of the interior now moves!
- dirtShader.xml is updated to include normal-maps as well for more realistic dirt/mud
- Washable specialization is changed, now the vehicle only gets dirty when on the field
- Updated dirt-textures
- New normal-maps and improved textures!
3D Model: Case-Fahrer
UV-Map & Model adjustments: JoXXer
Texture: AzoaX and JoXXer
Sounds: EddieVegas and GIANTS