Grimme Maxtron 620 MultiFruit Pack Four Acres Farm USA
Grimme Maxtron 620 MultiFruit Pack - Four Acres Farm USA
- Added Sweet Corn/Potato, Red Beets, & Potato (Textures, Particles, etc.)
- Add DrivingParticles Script
- Organized ZIP and cleared it of all unused files
- Extracted stock Krone Big M 500 and custimized it for topping Potatoes (added multiple scripts too)
Suggestion - Use CoursePlay when using the Krone Big M 500 Potato Edition ... makes things go much quicker!
The Krampe BS900 MultiFruit Trailer/Wagon Pack will be re-released soon to support these mods ... just some minor issues need to be addressed before uploading them =)
*** For this mod to fuction correctly you must meet the following conditions ***
- You must have maps in your "Mod" folder that support all the fruits/crops the Grimme Maxtron 620 MultiFruit has added to it!
These 4 maps cover all 20 additional fruits/crops (not including Potato & SugarBeet) ....
1- Missouri USA Final (Fixed) - Blackeye Peas, Cotton, Peanuts
2- Long Castle V4.1 - Apple, Cherry, Plum, Strawberry, Kohlrabi, Hops
3- Multimap v1.0 FIXED - Carrot, Onion, Tomato, Cucumber, Pea, Red & White Cabbage
4- Four Acres Farm USA v1.0 - Sweet Corn, Sweet Potato, Red Beets
- Do you have to use these exact maps?
No, any map(s) that supports the fruits/crops that have been add to this mod will suffice. These are good maps to have but the choice is yours whether to download and install them.
- What if I choose not to heed this advice given?
Whatever fruits/crops that aren't supported by a map in your "Mod" folder will now be visible on the conveyor belts all the time and depending on how many are missing you end up with a flickering of crops which is quite annoying!
- Is there any alternatives that don't require downloading support maps?
Yes there are a couple but they involve using the Giants Editor or Notepad to edit XML & i3D file.
Grimme Maxtron 620 MultiFruit - Giants/Dimanix/RealDairyFarmer
Krone Big M 500 Potato Edition - Giants/RealDairyFarmer