John Deere 9950 Cotton Harvester V1.2
- Fixed motor code (Speed Level 1 - combine wouldn't move)
- Reduced AttachJoint Rotation (Head to close to ground ... dragging ... causing steering problems only when harvesting)
- Reposition thresher particles on 8 Row Head to match 4 Row (no longer off to the left hand side)
- Made tires slightly bigger to help with the clipping through axle assemble (no longer poking through rim either)
- Added Driving Particles Script
- Added Wheel Particle Script
- Added Dynamic Exhaust Script
- Added Real Exhaust Particle Script
- Altered Motor Sounds (if you like the orginals better ... just dump them back into the "sounds" folder and edit the XML file)
I thinks that's it ... it's not perfect by any means. It's in need of a 3D modeler to make axle or rim extensions for the rear axle assembly to get the rear tires away from the body a bit which would help with the clipping issue.
What would really be cool is if someone could write a script that disabled the pipe out code at 80% and make it at 100% instead. It looks a little crazy for a cotton combine attempting to dump at 80% ... it defies the laws of physics as to how that cotton stays in there =)
Hopefully this helps out the person(s) working on this mod.
Original FS11 scripting has been removed.
Conversion to FS13: iB055
Updated Textures: iB055
3D Model Fixes: iB055
Beleuchtung v3.1: Sven777b
Corrected header settings courtesy of gordon0803.
Screenshots by Seriousmods
Testing: MikeLowery and iB055