No Viewfinder Mod
[For SweetFX or Other Graphic Injectors Users] No Viewfinder Mod
What This Mod Do?
- This mod removes the viewfinder that appears every time you left click (on your mouse) while you are in the Photo Mode.
Why This Mod?
- With this mod, you can still use the in-game Photo Mode while also capturing the graphical effects made by SweetFX.
- When the viewfinder is not visible in Photo Mode, you can “pose” your truck or find the best angle (as you usually do) then capture the screenshots using the screen capturing feature offered by SweetFX itself or other applications such as Fraps.
- With this method, you will surely capture the graphical beautification effects made by SweetFX.
How to Use this Mod?
- Install and enable this mod in game first, as usual.
- In the game, enter the Photo Mode.
- Set the position, angle, zoom, FOV, blur, and anything else as you desire.
- When you ready to take your shot, click and hold your left mouse button so the viewfinder will disappear!
- While holding down the left mouse button, press Print Screen (PrtSc) key on your keyboard—that is the default screen capturing key for SweetFX. (If you are using other capturing software, such as Fraps, press the assigned key to capture screenshots.)
Where Can I Find the Screenshots I Took?
- The screenshots you take will be stored in your ETS2 installation directory. For Steam users that means in \Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86. For non Steam users that (probably) means Program Files\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86.
- If you use other capturing software, find your screenshots in the chosen folders (check the options of the particular software you use.)