What is Courseplay?
Courseplay is a tool for having machines perform many different tasks for you. Ones that the default AI helper can't do. For example, Courseplay is perfect for unloading a combine, driving the chaff from the chopper to the farm or the BGA.
Courseplay has been developed continually during the past four years. By now, you can even press bales, collect hay, cultivate, fertilize or seed fields, mow some grass, empty your BGA silo and much more…
How to install Courseplay?
Patch v1.2 (or higher) has to be installed.
Copy the file
ZZZ_courseplay.zip to the
C:\Users\[User name]\My Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\mods directory. That's all, folks!
How to operate Courseplay?
All informations concerning operation, functions, changes etc. are explained in detail on the Courseplay website.
Changes in version 4.01
All changes, fixes and new stuff are listed on our website.
Known bugs and warnings in version 4.01
- Multiplayer has been temporarily deactivated as we're reworking it from the ground up.
- Fruit path finding has been temporarily deactivated as we're reworking it from the ground up.
- Due to a huge bug by Giants in their physics engine, vehicles tend to slide all over the place. We've implemented a temporary sledgehammer method to keep them where they are, but the ball is in Giants' court now.
* Jakob Tischler
* Thomas Gärtner
* Chinese: Simba76
* Czech: Albi
* Dutch: Pewemo
* French: Gui7545
* Hungarian: Chris von Bone
* Italian: JD7530, Cristiano Magro
* Portuguese (BR): Admilson
* Portuguese (PT): PTAzores
* Russian: Bernelli
* Spanish: JFMtb, PromGames