Hard Workin v2
Map: Hard workin' 2
I wanted to create a map that was geared more toward large tractors and equipment. I also tried to use a more logical layout without random barns scattered about and where livestock was located closer to the main farm. I also wanted the ability to put the plow to more good use other than just joining fields.
All default gameplay, so no mods needed.
A total of 12 fields are available, but field 1 ( at farm ) is the only one that's ready to reap. All other fields will have to be purchased, cleared of trees and stumps, plowed, tilled, then sown ( that's why this map is called "Hard Workin" ).
Collectable Gold Coins.
AI Pedestrian and Car traffic
Custom models and textures ( and some hidden goodies ).
Demand and custom transport / mowing missions.
Perfect for working with large tractors and equipment.
Good for those who like working at night.
Gentle hills and level areas for placeables and custom arrangement.
All default sell points:
Grain, wheat, corn, rape, logs, eggs, wool, wood chips, potatoes, sugarbeats.
All standard locations:
Store, Warehouse, Freight Yard, Lumberyard, BGA, BHP, Garden Center, Four Mill, Restaurant.
A more modern, medium sized town to cruise in.
What's new for version 2:
1. "Bale" trigger added to the shed along with the straw trigger with map icon. You can sell bales now.
2. Extra open barn added to the main farm for tractor and equipment storage.
3. Various small fixes and adjustments ie, gold coin slightly floating.
4. Turned the hilly area between the main farm and the BHP plant into a forest with rough dirt roads traveling and weaving around through it. Fun if you like "4 wheeling" or using the Buffalo for forestry etc. It also exits behind the BHP plant so you can use it as a shortcut to sell woodchips.
5. Tweaked crazy Uncle Earl so he's a bit less annoying, but a tad more crazy.
6. Updated the BHP and BGA from Beta 3. No more emptying sillage issues and can now use the bucket to dump wood chips.
7. Demand missions and custom transport, mowing missions added.
8. Changed out the Diner to a Flour Mill so it would work with new demand missions.
8. Tweaked grass textures to look less "flowery".
9. Changed field sell icons to something a little more realistic.
10. Added some custom lightning bugs to main farm. Gives the map a little more life.
11. Upgraded the starting combine and trailer to something a bit bigger, plus arranged tractors a little better.
11. Added rabid squirrel to town park........don't get bit.
Special thanks again to johnny vee for testing
Copyright: theWOODman 2015
Feel free to modify as you see fit for your own personal use, but do not use any custom models, textures, or map in part or in whole in any other mods or maps to be uploaded and distributed.
Do not upload this map to any other websites for distribution, I'll handle that.
Copyright: theWOODman 2015
Fühlen Sie sich frei zu ändern, wie Sie fit für Ihren eigenen persönlichen Gebrauch zu sehen, aber nicht verwenden Sie eine kundenspezifische Modelle, Texturen oder Karte in ganz oder
teilweise in anderen Mods oder Karten, die hochgeladen und verteilt werden. Diese Karte für alle anderen Websites zur Verbreitung nicht hochgeladen werden, werde ich damit umgehen.
theWOODman and Giants Software team