North Central Kansas v2.0 Updated
I was Asked To share The Map I use. I have searched this site and its not listed here you go.
Details: Name: North Central Kansas (Map)
- Has transporting and mowing missions
- Cow zone and sheep zone moved close to farm.
- Default sell points, but moved around for convinience
- Pick up wool by the sheep pasture and sell at the spinnery
- Sell your eggs on the back side of the Farm Store
- A working Milktruck has been added to sell your milk
- No special mods needed, this map uses all default equipment, and any mod you want to add
- Includes a working PDA with correct PDA icons
- The nice mountain scenery has been kept on the north side of the map
- Added a new shed with fuel, seed, and fertilizer triggers by it on the South West of the map.
- Improved the hills (no more skips when you hire a worker to seed.)
- Plenty of space for you to add any placeable building you want
- You will find while playing that a lot of running around between places has been kept to a minimum
- Added mowable grass any where there is green on the map.
- Also there is a nice big shed between the cow and sheep pastures for you to store your bales.
- 35 fields have been cultivated, so all you have to do is start sowing after you buy them. You start off with 2 fields, field 8 and 11.
Credits: Farmeryip, Johan12,Guyke, Reaper214, Disturbed742
Farmeryip, Johan12,Guyke, Reaper214, Disturbed742