Not So Dust v1.1
With this script vehicles and attachments won't get dirty so fast.
- Vehicles and attachments will stay clean 5 times longer (or max 15 hours).
- Dirt info may be printed into console (and log.txt) with console command "toggleDirtInfo". This is very useful if when you're testing Washable specialization on your vehicle!
- Configuration is neither needed nor supported. However two variables may be modified in the script directly.
- durationMultiplier multiplier applied to duration vehicle stays clean. Default: 5.
- maxDirtDuration: maximum minutes vehicle stays clean when not doing field work. Default: 900. I.e. Sampo C6 will be completely dirty after 7.5 hours (900/2 minutes) of threshing.
- Added console command to toggle printing dirt info ON/OFF.
- Increased "durationMultiplier" and "maxDirtDuration".
- First version