Savena Valley v1.0 GMM/GMK + Soilmod
In middle-northern area of Italy, just over Appennines, a fertile strip of land between two rivers host your home. Typical farming of the area is cyclic by fields, like the same field will be one year wheat (or barley), one year of potatoes (or sugarbeet) and so 3-4 years of a mix of "grass" made by alfalfa and klee, so deep plow and restart. Sunflower, mais, rye and oat are less "popular" and often used by "young" farmers.
Few satellite farm, mainly garage or storages, are around to made your job better. You will start with 3 fields, but you will able to get all 32.
The map is designed to be self-sustainable, giving way to use what you get from animals and fields to produce yourself seeds, fertilizer, compost (as manure).
Main points of map:
Map is Soilmod and GMM/GMK ready, all fields are defined and already cultivated (3 seeded, owned by player since game start).
Custom sky and enviroment sounds (rain too).
A generous endowment of machines and tools is ready to be used
Eggcage to collect hen eggs is ready, watermod installed.
Woolpallet collector are installed to sheep shed.
Pallet collector are installed to sawmills and plum/cherry area.
Slurry bunker installed.
Mixstation installed close cows shed.
Quite all trees are fallable.
Seed and fertilizer factory installed close the CompostMaster, compost can be used as fertilizer.
Milk is automatically sold at midnight if you don't place the sign from mod "stopmilk" (see below), at dairy the milk trigger to sell milk are anyway ready to be used.
Sugarbeet mixer installed close cows shed to let you feed them with silage bales or potatoes or sugarbeets.
Place where sell goods (direction in the map in parenthesis):
- standard fruit: DeSpar market (north-west) and give money
- woodchips, any kind of windrow (grass, wheat, barley, klee, etc.): Power plant (south-west) and give money
- rape or sunflower: reffinerie at south-west, give fuel (tanks by Kastor placed on the map, refillable using Kotte tanks)
- logs as fruit, wool/straw/woodchips as fuel: sawmill and woodchips maker at west (woodchip maker work only with "fuel" like from reffinerie)
- animals buy/sell in north-west side of map (need animal transport pack, see below)
- BGA at north side
- Compost master installed south-east side of map, take manure, straw, bales, give compost
- SoilMod tanks close compostmaster, GMM/GMK fertilizer/herbicide tanks installed on map.
- Dock at south side of map: to sell wood board pallets to southern dock using an autoload trailer you need before unlock/unload on trailer spot before the crane start work.
The map is tested in SP by me, is my first map... All single mods used in the map *should* be MP compatible (standing mods creators), but I've not got time to test it.
*** Unpack before Use ***
Kotte universal pack: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=1752
Fliegl Vieh-Animal transport Pack: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=1862
[all mods included in the main ZIP file]
GMK mod: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=1058
Don't use at same time, may conflict, choose your fav one.
Highly reccomended (not affect the basic features of the map, but can improve the gameplay significantly in some points of the map)
Fliegl Transport Pack: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=3581
TAM shiftable weight: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=3652
Fliegl DPW180 pack: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=2691
CSK fork pack: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/csz-set
Optional mods, not required and without any relation to the map, but suggested:
Feraboli overmix: http://www.modhoster.de/mods/feraboli-overmix-2th-21
Alpego Super Craker: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/alpego-super-craker-kf-9400
Krone Big X1100 BeastPack: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/krone-bigx-1100-beastpack--10
Krone Big L500: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/krone-big-l500-prototype-v1-alpha
Automatic wrapped bales unload: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/automatisches-abladen-eines-ballenwicklers
Trailerable conveyor: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/forder-band
Field Status: http://fs-uk.com/mods/view/36720/field-status-v15-4
Bale Extension: http://www.modhoster.com/mods/baleextension
ZZZ_growthManager.zip (as suggestion set "false" to "doMidnight"): http://www.modhoster.com/mods/growthmanager
GrowthManager Addon: http://marhu.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=2458
Why not all required mod included in place of links? Because all modders are very active and bundle a ZIP file mean the risk to ship an outdated mod.
- The map suffer only of 2 warnings, first one is about pda_beep.wav (but file present and audio correctly on speakers during the game) and a little warning about wheat long particles (but inside the map the particle work), no idea how fix this issue, sorry is my first map.
### Please, for errors or bug use PM, comments below may be missed by me.