Fertilizer, seeds and pig feed refill with hand v126.96.36.199
Again a world novelty;)
Bugfix: Nach dem neuen Patch haben die Sämaschinen die Dünger- und Saatgutsäcke nicht mehr angenommen.
Since the pallet handling in the LS17 is still quite annoying and I still play with the smallest devices, I have experimented somewhat and the following has come out:
A pack consisting of:
- Buyable fertilizer, seed and pork bags which can be loaded by hand and filled into the fertilizer spreader, tipper or shovel. (Capacity 100 l / sack, so you can still carry them)
- A pickup with straps (optional transport network) to transport small items.
- A converted conveyor belt, which can fill fertilizer, seed and pig feed in bags.
- Pig feed must first be thrown into a shovel to feed. The bags are not accepted by the pigs.
- If you buy a sack, you can then simply buy with the Enter key (Return) more ... This makes it a lot more bearable when you buy several bags.
- The standard Brantner tipper can also be used as a means of transport for the fertilizer and seed packs. As in real life, a sack tears off and then you have loose fertilizer, or seed in the dump truck, can tilt it off and pick up with the shovel again.
(The pork bags snap much faster)
- Press the button "X" in the pickup instead of the tensioning straps ... This can be adjusted with the right mouse button
Pictures for demonstration are enclosed! More pictures on Marhu.net
Modell: Giants, slowtide63
Textur: Giants, slowtide63
Script: slowtide63, Xentro: FillablePalletFix.lua
Idee / Konzept: slowtide63