Frisian march v2.8 Greenhouses and weaving
Moin love LS Community,
Version 2.8 Greenhouses and weaving
- Greenhouses for vegetables
- Vegetable pallets for tomatoes, lettuce, red cabbage and cauliflower (sellable at supermarkets)
- Weaving for the further processing of wool to fabric pallets
- fabric palette (sale on pallet sale)
- New sales port at the port for pallets
- Pallet factory has more collection points and works a little faster now
- 2 Goldnuggets now easier to access during mapversion without ditches
- Diesel / cooking oil factory works a little slower
- Pallet storage for vegetable varieties
- New texture for rape, wheat and barley
- Distillery works somewhat faster
- Field 7 Starting point adapted for mission
- Tilting trigger at the sawmill
- Collision at the depot now available
- BGA North now accepts silage bales
- traffic slowed down again
- All Water Fabriktriggers (distillery, brewery, bakery, greenhouses, fruit farm, dairy, pulp factory, sugar factory, weaving) can be filled with the help of CoursePlay
for something of construction, the first version of my North Frisian march mod Map for LS17 is now ready.
The map is based on the North Frisian march Map of LS15 (Standard)
Landscape: North German plains map with trenches, windmills, dikes and small forests.
Fields: farmland 20 (Owned beginning 3) + 11 grass fields (all from the beginning)
Field missions are possible and train to shutdown available
On the main courtyard, the cows, chickens and pigs are housed
Better Start fleet than normal
12 sales opportunities for harvest as Railway Station, Depot, Raiffeisen, cereal port, grain trade, Heizfabrik, pulp mill, sugar mill, Oelfabrik, sawmill, bakery and BGA to unload my trailer
So far there is no further processing, the harvest is always sold directly.
I wish you much fun on the map and any error messages can be sent by me like message.
Videos about the map can be found on my Youtube channel "FedActionLetsPlay"
The map may only be published using the original download links on other sites like but please.
Idee / Konzept: dani1803 / FedActionLetsPlay
Sonstige: Die Map darf gerne aber bitte nur mit dem Orginal Download Link auf anderen Seiten veröffentlicht werden.