GroundResponse.lua v1.5 Final (Realism Version)
Realism Version of V1.5
- sinking depth and grip on wet and dry ground individually adjusted
- the sinking is different depending on the type of soil
- the sinktirefriction is specifically directed to the steerable (steerable vehicles) so that they have almost no pulling force with strongly sinking wheels
- Trailers and equipment have high longitudinal and transverse stiffness, so the pull around the corner on soft ground is much more difficult
- asynchronous load capacity to the tire diameter, so that the sinking behavior corresponds to more real tugs in different classes
- the "up- and down- movement" of the trailer tires is fixed now
- The sinking depth of the trailer wheels is adjusted
this is for all those who also leiber little deeper sinking into the wheels, faster hard drive uphill and generally more realistic grip on fields had.
On dry and very wet field soil to the mach-noticeable depending on soil type and Feuchtgkeitsgehalt.
Have to the "GroundResponse.lua" from the For "Real Module 3: Ground Response" by Giants significantly edited.
This is just in the "For Real module 3: Ground Response" is inserted, and thus the standart "GroundResponse.lua" replaced (backup is not necessary to have to click as you anytime "Update Mods" in the main menu in the game only, and there the "for Real module 3: Ground response" Update must-characterized Wirde my ".lua" simply overwritten on the standard).
deeper sinking of the wheels, especially in humid
much less traction through the deeper sinking of the wheels
more influence of tire diameter and width to the Einsinkverhalten
Charge now causes deeper sinking of the wheels
less uncontrolled Kippneigungen on the road
Wheels fall more by physical influences, eg curve centrifugal, cant go on a slope, uneven ground
travel at speeds of over 25 km / h on soft or uneven ground shall be punished by physical forces more
Because until now only a few have been working on improving the physics in LS 17, this was the reason for me to try it by yourself remodel soil behavior somewhat more according to my wishes, because in the real module 3: Ground Response are for already all options given-but not implemented.
I strongly recommend the two mods of "Model Eicher" also to install, so that the effect will look good:
Support the topic and the "simplified installation instructions in pictures" are in the Forum of Marhu: http://marhu.net , look there in the theme "Realistic sinking depth and traction."
I am not an experienced modders, but the values ??in the "GroundResponse.lua" changed in countless hours and try again to extract eventual with the calculator a bit more fun.
If these ideas do not like it do not need to download, or it nag-the heck do better.
Have this script voluntarily and without any financial motives published, that all may have some more funny thing.
Furthermore, fix the changed values ??of me not "slipping" on the slope, which is related to the real module. 3 This continues to apply only the expedient off and dismount the tractor, so that its position is static.
Anyone can change any of these values. Try it out, it provides you a according to your wishes.
Idee / Konzept: Giants
Sonstige: Abänderung der von Giants vorgegebenen Werte Rachederasen