Kramer KL714 v0.9
So dear community,
After many nights spent and a lot of madness, we are happy to introduce you today to a real pig of the seventies.
The Kramer KL714
Construction time: 1970-1973
On request, Kramer delivered the tractors with all-wheel drive and synchronous powershift reverse gear / SWG in the program. With two six-speed forward and one six-speed reverse stage, the modern tugs could keep up with the competition. The PTO transmission was strengthened. A power-shift PTO was now standard from the factory. Like the KL 600 you could also order this tractor in all-wheel design. Despite the good equipment, the Kramer 714 was not successful in the market. The rear-wheel design already fell in February 1972 from the price lists.
Deutz, Type: F4L 912, 4-stroke four-cylinder direct-injection air-cooled direct injection engine, dry air filter, bottom camshaft, five-position crankshaft, pressure circulation lubrication, in-line injection pump with mechanical governor, two valves per cylinder, 5-hole nozzle, Piston cooling and axial cooling fan.
Manufacturer: Fichtel & Sachs (F & S)
- Kramer synchronous power shift reversing gearbox of subassembly III with side circuit operating in oil bath
- Mechanical six-speed gearbox connected via two multi-plate clutches
- Group transmission with two forward and one reverse group
- The top eight gears are lock-locked
- Powershift turning stage with six main gears (gears: 2,4,6,8,10 and 12)
- Load-switchable intermediate gears as load stage (gears: 1,3,5,7,9 and 11)
12 forward and 6 reverse gears
- Engine configuration
- Dynamic Hoses
- tire selection (including 2WD and 4WD)
- Gearbox ready
- swing axle
- color choice
Many thanks to Streubeheubar, Modelleicher and Kreters Island (2WD front wheels) for their releases!
And now we wish you a lot of fun with the earth!
Modell: Streubeheubar (Umbau), Kretersisland (Vorderräder 2WD), Oldenfarm
Textur: Streubeheubar (Umbau), Kretersisland (Vorderräder 2WD), Oldenfarm
Idee / Konzept: Streubeheubar
Tester: Eigi86, PeterAH (Moddingpartner)